Thursday, November 18, 2010

CSN Wee Squeak Shoes Review

I told you that I had a review coming from CSN Stores... well, here it is!!!!  I was blessed with these ADORABLE Wee Squeak shoes for Jack!!!

I LOVE THEM!!!!!  They are so cute and fit so well!!!!  I used the sizing chart available on the website and based on that I chose to get a size larger than Jack usually wears.  They are PERFECT.  He loves them, too!!!  And, although the squeakers are absolutely precious, I decided to take them out.  It was simple to do and can be easily put back in if I ever decide to.

You can have some just like these or they have TONS of precious shoes to choose from!  Visit CSNstores.com and see for yourself!  They have free shipping on many of them, too!!!  Woo-hoo!!!

Thank you CSN!!!!  We love our new shoes!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails