Sunday, August 7, 2011

Attention, Please....

We interrupt this horrible attempt at blogging to bring you the reasons why this blog has been left unattended for so long.....

BOWS, BOWS, and more BOWS!!!

My bow business is BOOMING!  Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!  I have been making bows for 6 stores all across Texas!!!  The orders have been pouring in and more are on the way!  Plus, my online Etsy shop and Big Cartel site has seen lots of business, too.  It's amazing and such an answer to prayer!

I'm in the process of making some NEW bows, too!  I have some really funky, fun bows in the works that I can't wait to share!!

In the meantime, little Jack turned 3 years old.  :-(  I'll post pics soon.  For now, I'm off to bed.  These little fingers are tired!  :-)

4 comments:

Life Happens said...

yay!! That is awesome! Your bows are always beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thats awesome! Congrats on the bow business!

Cindy and crew said...

Mandy, that is SO wonderful! I want to hear all of the details next time I see you!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the bows....Excited for you

Related Posts with Thumbnails