Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bedroom Makeover for Mallory

For Mallory's birthday this fall, I have been planning to redecorate her room.  Ever since she was three, she's been using the same bedding that I used in my room when I was in college.  It is a beautiful Croscill comforter with a sweet eyelet dust ruffle, but it has just about met the end of it's life.  So, in my quest to redo her room, I've been asking Mallory what she would love her room to look like.  :-)  She's dreaming of a princess room filled with lots of pink!  And, it must have a canopy bed!!! 

Look at this GORGEOUS canopy bed from CSN Stores!!!!  Wouldn't this be beautiful in Mallory's room?!?!  This is only one of the hundreds of bedroom furniture choices this online store has to offer!  Thanks to the great folks at CSN Stores, I have been selected as a CSN Preferred Blogger and have been given the opportunity to review one of their products from any of their 200+ stores!!!!  Check back soon when I reveal the product I chose and see what I decide to do with Mallory's room.  :-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

very sweet girls room! I'm looking forward to seeing a post on Mallory's room makeover.

Related Posts with Thumbnails