Friday, July 17, 2009

Jack's New View

Last week, Jack started pulling up. And now his view has changed tremendously. This morning I sat Jack in his pack-n-play to watch Mickey Mouse and play while I did some laundry. When I came back in the room, here's what I found Jack doing... :-)

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Sid the Science Kid are SO much better when you're standing and not looking through the sides of the pack-n-play! Could I get him to look at me? Could I get a tiny little glance at the camera? Maybe a little hint of a smile? Not a chance!!! He was in awe and stayed that way quite awhile. I think he's likes this new view!!! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWWW! So precious!! But its always just a tiny bit sad when they reach a new milestone! They grow up too fast!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails