Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Fun!

Today Mallory and Jack were watching tv in my bedroom.  Jack was in his pack-in-play and Mallory was laying on the floor right in front of it.  I went to do some laundry and when I came back, this is what I found...

Yes, Mallory climbed into the pack-in-play and was watching tv with Jack!


They were having a blast!!!  I walked in and Jack said "Hi Mama!" and started waving at me!


These are fun memories!

This afternoon, we went to Tennille & Chad's house to make Christmas cookies!  It was a lot of fun!!  We decided this would be an annual tradition.

Mallory & Grant played with Grant's nativity set while Tennille got everything set up.


Jack immediately found Scarlett!


Picking out just the right cookie cutter.


They were so precious together!


Mallory working hard on hers.



I helped Jack put icing on one of them - he had to participate, too!  :-)




We all had so much fun!  Thank you, Aunt Tennille and Grant!  We love you!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails