Friday, November 19, 2010

Mallory's Church Choir Program and 1st Solo!

Hello everyone!  It's been so long since I've posted anything personal.  I've been blessed with so many products to review, that's been the focus of my blog lately.  I'm so grateful to all the companies I'm affilitated with that provide me with such wonderful opportunities!  It's a lot of fun!

I've also been busy with my bow business.  Mallory Jane Boutique has taken off and is doing so well.  I'm so excited about it!  I had a big order due this week for Daisy's (the Canton vendor I'm working for).  And, I had a custom order for a friend... thanks, Gina!  It's been a busy time, but I'm so thankful for it!!!

On top of all of that, Mallory had her church choir program this past Wednesday night.  Her teacher, Miss Kim, asked her to sing the solo part of one of the songs!  She was so excited to sing her first solo!!!! 

Here she is with Miss Kim before the performance.
The program involved all the Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd graders.  The 3 classes of Kindergarteners dressed up as Pilgrims and Indians.  Mallory's class were Pilgrims, so she wore a little pilgrim bonnet for part of the program.

Most all of the songs involved hand motions and some sign-language.



Here's our sweet girl getting ready to sing her solo part! 

"Thank You for the sunshine."  :-)  She nailed it!  I'm such a proud mama!!  :-) 

Afterwards we took pictures with all of her fans (aka grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins).

Papa, Nana, and Mallory

Mallory and Grant


Scarlett, Tennille, Mallory, and Chad

Micah, Josh, Macy, and Mallory

Jamy, Kristin, Gavin, Micah, and Mallory

Daddy, Mommy, Jack (who didn't want to have his picture made!) and Mallory

We all went to Whataburger afterwards and had such a good time all together.  I'm so proud of my little singer!  :-)

1 comment:

Maria's Space said...

How awesome. She looks so proud. Very sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails