Monday, September 14, 2009

New Allergy

I've been hitting fabric stores a lot lately.  Like I said before, when I get in this mode....!!!  Well, today in Hobby Lobby, Mallory was playing make-believe while I was wandering through the rows and rows of fabric.  All of a sudden Mallory starts pretend sneezing!!!  I continued to shop, but kept hearing these little bitty, high-pitched ahh-choos.  I decided to ignore them because like I said, she's in imagination world and I'd hate to interrupt!  :-)   In a second, Mallory comes up to me and says,

"Mommy, ahh-choo, ahh-choo, I'm allergic to fabric.  We need to go to another part of the store now." 

I just about lost it!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH NO!! I guess that means you've been shopping for fabric a little too much lately. :) How funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails