Monday, October 19, 2009

Mallory's Birthday

This past Saturday, Mallory turned 5 years old!  Where has the time gone?  I can still vividly remember waking up at 3 AM, telling Brad "it was time", and the drive to the hospital on October 17th, 2004!  Red lights never seem longer than when you're in labor and in a hurry to get to the hospital!!  I was so nervous and excited all at the same time!  She arrived at 7:07am and my life has never been more blessed.  How grateful I am to have been chosen by God to be this little angel's mommy!  She is so sweet and precious!!! 

This year we decided to have an ice cream sundae party for friends and family.  The kids played bingo and made their own sundaes.  Mallory had a blast!  Here are a few pictures from the day...









Mallory and Nana


Me and my little angel

1 comment:

Cindy and crew said...

Wow - 5 years! It does go by fast, doesn't it? Looks like everyone had a great time! Happy Birthday, Mallory!

Related Posts with Thumbnails