Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween and HERSHEYS!!!

I don't know about you, but I look forward to Halloween for several reasons.
#1 - It's my Daddy's birthday, so celebrating with him is what I've always looked forward to!
#2 - Dressing up in costumes is fun!  As a child, it was so much fun to decide what I was going to be each year.  Now that I'm grown up, I love to help my children get all dressed up and lookin' cute!!  :-)
#3 - HERSHEY'S!!!  Don't you just love getting Hershey Miniatures as Halloween treats???  I remember my Nanny always putting a Hershey bar in my trick-or-treat sack... and what a TREAT it was!!!!

This year, we plan to have plenty of Hershey miniatures on hand for all our trick-or-treaters and a stash for us, too!!!  :-)
Check out this link at Hershey's website to see other ideas for celebrating Halloween with Hersheys.  :-)  CUTE, CUTE and YUMMY!!!!

***I have posted this information in order to enter a contest for a Hershey’s Halloween prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails