Friday, October 1, 2010

Outlast Hand Sanitizer Review

MomSelect has partnered with OutLast™ Long-Lasting Hand Sanitizer to remind families about the importance of hand hygiene. Unlike leading hand sanitizers that work for only two minutes, OutLast™ Hand Sanitizer kills germs on contact and can control germs for up to 6 hours. OutLast™ Hand Sanitizer works longer because of its unique patented formula that was originally developed for hospital use. Now, that's exciting news to share with any mom! You can learn more about it by visiting www.outlastgerms.com/moms.


Thanks to Mom Select and BSM Media, I was given the opportunity to review Outlast Hand Sanitizer.
Outlast claims to last up to 6 hours and kill 99.99% of germs!!  While I have no idea how to prove that, what I can tell you is what I thought about it overall.  I used Outlast on myself and on my children.  The consistency is much thinner than other sanitizers I've used, so it definitely felt different.  I liked the fact that it wasn't sticky!  It has moisturizers in it, so it leaves your hands more silky than sticky.

To get your own free sample of Outlast Hand Sanitizer and get more information about it, you can go to https://www.outlastgerms.com/moms.  You'll have to pay $4.95 for shipping and processing.  Outlast is also now available at select Albertsons grocery stores throughout Texas and Louisiana.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails