Sunday, March 6, 2011

Back to Business

Well, the move is done and all the boxes have been unpacked.  After only 3 weeks, almost all of the decorations have been put in place.  My office still has lots of work to be done, but I'm waiting on a review item from CSN Stores to finalize the organization in there.  So, now it's back to business - my bow making business! 

I received an order for 5 custom bows THE VERY WEEK we were moving.  Fortunately, the customer wasn't in a hurry and was willing to wait a little bit.  I just hate it because my usual turn-around time is 2 days.  I try very hard to get orders out quickly and timely.  But, there are some things you just can't help and this was one of those.  I enjoyed pulling the ribbon supplies out again and making these.

Here are a few of my most recent made-to-match custom bows....







This precious purple bow was made with all shades of light purple.  It is so sweet and little girly!!!  Mallory keeps watching me make all these bows and continues to ask if they're for HER!  I've got to get busy making HER some things now.  My sewing machine has been VERY quiet lately.  Gotta get it humming again very soon.  :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails