Saturday, March 26, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday - New Doxology


I just love this new arrangement of The Doxology.  The 2nd verse, 3rd verse and chorus were written by Thomas Miller and are SO good!  God has always blessed me abundantly, but lately I have received showers of blessings and I can't help but PRAISE HIM!  Good health for my family, a new home, a fun business that is booming and providing a little extra income that allows me to be a stay-at-home-mom, wonderfully supportive parents, precious children, and His constant faithfulness are just a few of the blessings I am thankful for today.  What are YOU thankful for today?  Join me and praise Him for all His many blessings.


I'm linking up with Amy at Signs, Miracles, and Wonders for Then Sings My Soul Saturday.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I Praise God that with all the downsizing at my hubby's work he still has a job!

Gretta said...

Beautiful post Mandy! We have so much to be thankful for each day...for and foremost, the fact that we are breathing and alive to enjoy another day (gift) from God. David & I were talking this week about how we are really supposed to even praise God during the tough times because we are in them for a reason, purpose and a plan. It's easy to praise God in the good and we often struggle to keep praising Him when the storms are raging in our lives. I'm always reminded of Luke 19:40 as well about if we don't praise Him, the rocks will! Hope you and your family have a great weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails