Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shopping Buddies

A few weeks ago after dropping Mallory off at school, Jack and I headed to Walmart to do some grocery shopping.  On the way we went through the Chick fil A drive-thru for some breakfast.  I LOVE breakfast at Chick fil A.  Well, I just LOVE Chick fil A anytime!  That place is so good!  Well, back to Walmart... Jack rode in the buggy and ate his breakfast while I shopped.


It just doesn't get much better than that, does it?!

Yesterday, I waited until after I picked Mallory up from school to do my shopping.  Mallory has always loved the "Customer In Training" shopping carts Brookshires has for little kids to push around.  This was Jack's first time to have his own cart!  He thought he was BIG STUFF!  :-)


And Mallory loved being the leader and teaching Jack all about  it!

It was hilarious to watch them push their buggies around the store.  He did everything exactly like she did, following right behind her.

It made for a slower shopping experience, but it was fun and since we only needed a few items, it was worth it.  Fun, fun memories!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails