Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Challenge... how are you doing?

Search & Win

Back in January, I wrote this post and challenged you to join me on Swagbucks and see how much free $$$ you could earn by Christmas.  Well, it's then end of June and our challenge is half way over.  It's time to evaluate how we're doing.  Last year I earned $75 in CASH!  If you'll remember, this year instead of buying paypal cash, I'm spending my swagbucks to buy Amazon.com gift cards!  As of today, I have $45 in Amazon.com gift cards!!!!  WOO-HOO!!!  Not too shabby for doing absolutely nothing but using the Swagbucks toolbar when I get on the internet each day!!! 

I'd love to hear how you're doing.  If I've learned one thing through this process, it's that you MUST use the swagbucks search engine or you won't earn the swagbucks!!!  I've been lazy a few days and didn't use swagbucks to get online.  Well, obviously I didn't earn any swagbucks those days.  Keep using Swagbucks!!!  The more you use it, the more swagbucks you'll earn and more often!  And, download the toolbar!  It's a wonderful reminder to use swagbucks when you launch your internet browser.

If you aren't sure what Swagbucks is all about and want to see for yourself how you can earn FREE $$$ just by using Swagbucks for internet searches, see my post HERE and get started today!!!




3 comments:

Thena said...

I accumulated $100.00 last year for Christmas. Only have 45.00 so far this year, other than 20.00 I used towards hubby's bday in February.

The Gentry's said...

I've got $15 so far :-)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I need to learn how to do these. Happy 4th

Related Posts with Thumbnails