Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kindergarten Blues, Jack's 2nd Birthday, and Patriotic Pillow Pet Winner!!

Where has our summer gone?  The 3-digit temperatures sure say it's summer, but the back-to-school clock is ticking!  I am getting ready to have a Kindergartener!!!  I can't believe my baby is old enough to be away from me ALL DAY LONG!  Oh my goodness!  This Mama just ain't ready yet.


And, she's excited, but is very apprehensive, too.  It's going to be a big change for all of our family, but I really think it's going to be hardest on Jack.  That little guy is in love with his big sister!!!

Jack turned 2 at the end of July.  He's talking up a storm and he loves to sing!!!  It's so precious to hear him sing along with me and Mallory in the car.  He definitely has a southern drawl... don't know where in the world he got that from. ;-)  One of the cutest things he says is, "I'm a boy."  But, it doesn't just sound simple like that.  Instead, the word "boy" has about 3 syllables!  "I'm a boyyyyeeee".  He drags it out LONG!! :-)   LOL!  We celebrated his birthday with a cars theme party for all of our family. It was fun, simple, and perfect for a two-year-old's attention span.  :-) 



The kids played with balloons and cars until it was time for cake and presents.

Mallory and Cousin Micah - what a pair!!!

Jack blew out his candles (with a little help).  :-)

Time is just flying by.  I can't believe my baby is two!

Well, onto some exciting news!!!  One of you is the winner of my Patriotic Pillow Pet Giveaway!!!!  YAY!!!

Congratulations to Hannah of Life Happens!!!!

Many thanks to all of you who entered.  I know how excited I get when I win a giveaway!  Always come back because there's always something in the works!  And, just because you win once on my blog doesn't mean you can't win again.  So, keep entering!!  You just never know when you'll be the big winner!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh girl, I feel your pain. I cried every day until December the year KB started kindergarten. :( Now she's going into 3rd grade, and its gotten much easier!! Can't believe your baby is 2... time flies!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails