Friday, August 13, 2010

One Tired Two-Year-Old and One Lucky Lady

Just had to share this precious picture of Jack.  He fell asleep in the car after lunch!  Don't ya love it?!?!


And, I am THRILLED to tell you that I've been asked to do another review for CSN Stores!!!!  WOO-HOO!!!  If you aren't familiar with CSN Stores, then sit back and let me brag on them for a minute or two!  Good golly, miss Molly!!  They are incredible!!!  CSN Stores has over 200+ stores all combined into one internet shopping experience that is 100% top notch!  They have furniture, housewares, bedroom furniture sets, children's toys, baby gear, cookware, rugs, and the list goes on and on!  I was first introduced to CSN Stores when I won a diaper bag giveaway on a blog.  I was immediately in LUV with them!  Their customer service is impeccable and their products are wonderful.  I've been the lucky recipient of two CSN Stores giveaway wins, but have also been blessed to host a giveaway for them as well as review a few of their products.  And now, as a CSN Stores Preferred Blogger, I get the privilege of doing another review.  Stay tuned to find out what I chose and hear all about it!  :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails