Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine Bows

Valentine bows are now available at Mandy Jane!!!  Only $8 each!!!!  Order now to get yours by next week!  This bow combines red, white, hot pink, light pink, and sparkle heart ribbons.  Do you prefer only red and white?  Need more pink?  Mandy Jane will customize a bow to your specifications.  Just let me know what you need and I'll make it for you at no extra cost. 



Check out all the bows I have to offer at Mandy Jane!!!
And, let me know what you think!  I'd love to get your feedback!

2 comments:

Corner Mystery said...

hello friends ^_^, nice to know u

Cindy and crew said...

"Love"-ly bow! Great job! When we pull spring clothes out of the closets, I plan on looking to see what outfits are screaming for new bows! :-) I'll be getting in touch, for sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails