Friday, September 24, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday - Jesus Loves Me


It's time for my favorite post of the week!  I just love music and I love sharing wonderful songs with you.  This is one of my all-time favorites and it's sung by one of my all-time favorite groups. I love the Gaithers and the old time classic songs they sing.  Sit back, sing along, and be blessed.  Jesus Loves Me.  Oh, thank you, Lord.



Make sure you check out all the other wonderful songs that are being shared today at Signs, Miracles, and Wonders.  You will be blessed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, I love this video too. As I get older, the lyrics to songs I've been singing all of my life take on so much more meaning. Have a nice weekend.

Michelle said...

This is my favorite time of the week.
I put my headphones on, sit back in my chair and praise the Lord through song.

Nicole said...

Love this version of the song!! Makes it so much more meaningful! I sing it to my daughter every night but I can't sing it that meaningful! lol
Thanks for sharing it!!

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Isn't it wonderful when something you grew up with takes on a whole new meaning ~ thanks so much for posting!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails