Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

Mallory came home Friday afternoon and was SO excited to tell me that she had received another WHALE DONE for her behavior!!!  She had also received this honor on Wednesday and Thursday, so we were thrilled that she had gotten it 3 days in a row!!!  In case you missed it, Whale Done is given to those students who go above and beyond with their discipline and participation.  Needless to say, we are so proud of Mallory!!!

Friday night Nana and Papa came over and played Canasta with us.  We threw in a game of Go Fish that Mallory played with us.  It was a fun night and the GIRLS totally dominated in Canasta!  Saturday morning we went to my nephew Grant's 3rd birthday party.  I can't believe he is 3 years old!  That little munchkin is ADORABLE!!!  Mallory always tells us that she's going to marry Grant!  :-)  In fact, last Wednesday night in choir, the kids were asked to share one thing they are most thankful for.  Most of the kids said they were most thankful for their parents or getting to go swimming or playing a game.  Mallory said she was most thankful for her Cousin Grant!

Mallory and Grant

Jack LOVED the cookie cake!!!  Here he is saying, "CHEEEEESE".

Nana and Papa gave Grant a table and chairs for his room.  Look who got to test it out!!  :-)

Uncle Josh made Grant his own goal post!!!

Then, he taught him how to use it.  :-)

Ready, Set, Kick!

It was a fun, sports-theme party and all the kids had a blast!

Sunday we went to church.  I worked in Jack's Sunday school room this week.  He's had trouble adjusting to his new classroom ever since promotion Sunday two weeks ago, so I decided to work in his room to hopefully make the transition a little easier.  My poor little guy has had a lot of changes lately with Mallory going to school and I've learned that he doesn't like change!  Aren't we all a little like that?

I'm going to go get my little angels in bed and ready for another great day tomorrow. 
Blessings!

1 comment:

mary sue johnson said...

Mandy, I didi't know you had a blog! Or a bow business! Kara sent me the link! That's great ! I hope it goes over big!

mary sue

Related Posts with Thumbnails