Saturday, April 3, 2010

Canton Fun and My New Arrangement

Friday my mom and I packed up the kids and drove to Canton for a day of shopping and fun!  We haven't gotten to go the past 2 months because of the weather or someone being sick, so we were so excited to get to go this month!!!

Jack having lunch at Canton.

Mallory LOVES Canton!!!  She can't wait to get to go each month!

She was dancing down the aisles of the pavillions here.... just loving life!  :-)

This is Mallory's FAVORITE thing about Canton.  The little cups of frappaccino samples!!!  :-)

She loves those things!  How wonderful to be so easily pleased!

I have been looking for something to put an arrangement in for my kitchen table.  When I found this rooster planter, I knew it was just what I needed!  When I got home, I made this arrangement in it.

What do yout think?

Here's a look at the whole table. 
I have another project that I made, too, but it's not quite complete, so I'll have to show it to you later.

We are going to my parent's house tonight for dinner and an easter egg hunt for the kids.  And of course, the Easter bunny will visit our house tonight! 

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!! He is Risen!!!!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Mandy,

Thank you for all your love and prayers for my husband and myself. So much caring from so many wonderful friends have made this journey a little more bearable.

Happy Holiday,

xo Cathy

Shelly said...

Hannah and I were at Canton on Friday, too! I have some projects I'll be doing soon, too :)

Cindy and crew said...

Love the arrangement - great job! I'm not surprised, though. Your usual beautiful work! Hope you are feeling better from the stomach bug - no fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails