Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fun Job Chart!

I don't know about you, but sometimes getting Mallory to pick up her room or clean up her toys can be a challenge!  I've tried all kinds of reward systems, but nothing has ever seemed to work.  Consistency plays a big part in success, but making the job fun or offering great rewards sure helps, too!!  Thanks to Mom Select, I have just been given a COOL TOOL that just might make my challenge a little easier.

My Job Chart is a FREE online Chore Chart that inspires kids to work in a fun and productive way. Using an easy and fun online system, My Job Chart helps kids to do their chores on time. An interactive point system tracks your child's progress.  You can fully customize the chore chart so you and your child can decide together the rewards to work for. You even get an email or text message when your kids finish their chores or they earn a reward!

It's SO EASY, too!!  I quickly and effortlessly scheduled jobs for Mallory to do, assigned points for each job, and set the rewards.  Mallory LOVES to play on the computer, so I had a feeling she would take to it very quickly, too.  And I was right!  I showed her how to log in and then began explaining the new fun job chart!  My Job Chart uses pictures and words, so it was very easy for Mallory to know exactly what to do, when to do it, and know how many points she would get for completing each job without being able to read. 

I couldn't believe it when she got down from my lap and hurried to her room to complete one of her evening jobs!  WOW!!! 

Would you like to give My Job Chart a try????  Click HERE.  This link will take you to the hompage of My Job Chart where you can get even more information and sign up. All it takes is an email address and you're good to go!  It's SO quick and EASY!  And, hey... who wouldn't love a new tool to help kids enjoy doing their chores?  And it's FREE!  You just can't beat that!  :-)

*** Disclaimer:  For posting this information on my blog, I will be entered into a drawing hosted by Mom Select.***

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails