Sunday, April 4, 2010

Oh, Happy Day!

Wow!  What an INCREDIBLE day!!!  We had an amazing church service this morning that was so moving it brought me to tears.  I am so blessed to be part of a wonderful, thriving church.  The music is always great, but today it was exceptional.  My pastor preached about hope for the broken-hearted and the service ended with us singing "No Other Name".  So good!  So, soooo good! 

We had lunch with my family and then, while Jack took a nap, my mom and I took Mallory to the Azalea Trails to look at the gorgeous flowers.  Our favorite yard is the Pyrons!  Oh, my!  Beautiful does not begin to describe this yard.  Mrs. Pyron is a friend of mine who sings in the church choir with me.  She was also Mallory and Jack's Sunday school teacher when they were babies. 
Mallory and Mrs. Pyron

Mrs. Pryon gave Mallory a very important job.... she got to water all the flowers! 

Pumping the water.

Mallory took her job very seriously and had a blast!

Every year, the Pyron's two dogs, Maggie and Sarah, take pictures with all the azalea trail visitors.  This year, Sarah was sick, but Maggie and Mallory got their picture made together.
Isn't she a precious little dog!!!  She is actually holding that basket in her mouth!

Mallory got to give Maggie a few treats after the photo shoot.  :-)

Here is Mallory watering the beautiful Easter lillies.  They were in a flower bed with three wrought iron crosses.  So gorgeous!

Aren't those pretty!  I love Easter lillies!

In another post, I'll tell you all about our Easter egg hunt at my parent's house and more about Easter Sunday morning.  Oh, what a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Glad you had such a wonderful Easter day. That garden is beautiful and you have such cute pictures of the little girl doing the watering with the cute dog. Adorable!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Related Posts with Thumbnails