Friday, February 12, 2010

SEW much to do and SNOW!!!

I couldn't wait to share with you the precious pin cushion my little angel made for me today.  With my mom's help, she hand-stitched and stuffed this treasure that I will keep forever!!!



The top of the pincushion.  If you look really close you can see the sweet little hand stitches in red thread.


The back - handwritten with her precious little 5-year-old manuscript.  I LOVE IT! 

Now.... I've got to put that pincushion to good use!!  :-)  I've got 4 projects just waiting for me!  Now, all I need is TIME!  Here's a sneak peak...


Tonight, I helped host a baby shower at my house for my good friend, Cindy.  Snow had been in the forecast all week, so we were really concerned that we might have to postpone it.  All day long, it snowed here and there, but nothing was accumulating.  YEA!  We had a great turnout and a lot of fun!  Fortunately, the major snow held off until the end of the shower.  Here's what we discovered as everyone started to leave!!  This is my backyard!!!


Since we hardly ever see snow in Texas, this is HUGE!!  I'm sure we'll have some playtime in it tomorrow.  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails