Friday, February 19, 2010

Uh-Oh!!!!

Holy cow!!! I made one wrong click and lost ALL of my blog stuff - all the formatting, layout, EVERYTHING!!! I don't know how in the world it happened, but I somehow got it all back... unbelievable!! I just wasn't satisfied with the black, white, and lime green look I had going. It was really cute, but way too hard to read. There are SO many choices for blog backgrounds out there, too! My goodness what a selection!! I'll keep this one for awhile. I'm too tired to keep searching any further.... at least for today! :-)

I got to go to the DFW area and do a little shopping earlier this week. It was a lot of fun! You just can't go wrong with shopping, Pappadeaux's and more shopping! While I was gone I was contacted by Misikko and was asked to review a Hana Professional Flat Iron 1'' - Pink Edition!!! I am so excited!! Be watching for that post!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails