Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentine Party


Tonight my mom and I are hosting a Valentine's Party for all the members of our Sunday school class.  We've been planning and working for weeks so everything will be really special and lots of fun!  We're going to meet at a local italian restaurant for lasagna and all the trimmings.  We'll top if off with my mom's homemade, scrumptious chocolate cake.  We've got some really fun activities planned and I can't wait!!!  I don't want to spill any surprises since several of my Sunday school friends read my blog!! ;-)  I'll post some pictures and give a recap with all the details this weekend.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!  It ends tonight at midnight (CST).  I'll announce a winner tomorrow!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails