Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Backyard Fun

This afternoon the kids and I went outside to play.  Their "play area" is on the top of a small hill.  Jack really struggles going up and down the hill and couldn't really enjoy playing, so I did what any super mom would do...  I moved the play area down the hill to the flat, grassy area of the yard.  They had so much fun!!

Jack was finally able to enjoy the little baby slide!


He quickly figured out how to climb up the slide...

...sit back down...

...and slide again!  :-)  That sure was nice for me!  :-)

Mallory enjoyed having the soft grass under the play set.  Normally, she wouldn't even think about going under there... it's way too dirty at the top of the hill.

At the end of the day, Daddy moved the play set back up the hill to help save the pretty, soft grass. ;-)

3 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

It will be there soon...We have a nursery for the grandkids at our house and it is Mickey, Mickey and more Mickey.....Disney paradise

Shelly said...

I love this little play ground! How fun.

Giveaways 4 Mommy said...

You have an absolutely beautiful family. May 12 was my birthday so I thought I'd comment here! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Please take the time to find out more about me by visiting my About Me page. God bless you and I hope to see you around my blog a lot.
~April
www.giveaways4mommy.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails