Sunday, May 2, 2010

Party at the Pizza Place

Tonight my family celebrated my sister's birthday at Double Dave's Pizza.  The kids played in the arcade area and had so much fun!  This Candy Crane was constantly working... no money required.... so Mallory was determined to scoop up some candy!!!  Grant and Micah wanted her to, too!!  :-)


After several tries she was successful... I'm sure the tootsie roll prize is so old and hard she won't be able to bite into it, but regardless... she won!!!

Micah wanted to win a prize, too!  Isn't that too cute?!?!

Jack and Micah rode the merry-go-round for a little while, but...

Jack wasn't focused on the merry-go-round...

...not even a little bit!

Can you see the direction he's looking in every picture?!  I know what you're thinking... you think he wants to win some candy, too, right?!??!

Nope... we wanted to drive the car!!  :-)

I'm not sure who had more fun... Jack or Uncle Jamy!  :-)

Happy Birthday, Kristin!!!  I hope you had a fabulous day!!!
I love you!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails