Friday, May 28, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day! Earn $$$ with your blog!!!

 Today is Mega Swagbucks Day!! For those of you with a Swagbucks account, don't forget to do all of your internet searches with Swagbucks today!!

For those of you who aren't familiar with Swagbucks, let me introduce you to an amazing internet search tool!!!


When you search the internet, you usually "google" something, right? Well, instead of using Google, use SWAGBUCKS. Swagbucks is actually powered by Google. Swagbucks will reward you with points as you search. You can turn around and redeem those points for cash, products, or gift cards!!! I especially like receiving the cash deposited directly into my paypay account, but there are tons of prizes that can be bought with your swagbucks. It's so amazing that you can actually earn money, prizes, or gift cards for something you already do - searching the internet!!!

I downloaded the swagbucks toolbar for my internet homepage so it's right there and available whenever I need to do a search. It also keeps a running total of the points I've won so I know exactly how much I have.  As I type this post, I have earned 2511 swagbucks.  But, I have already spent 1400 on cash and prizes.  It's amazing how quickly the points add up!

I use Swagbucks every single time I go to an internet site. Even if I know the site address, I still use Swagbucks to get there. I'll enter the site name, let Swagbucks find it for me, and then click on the site. I'll earn Swagbucks and still end up where I want to be!

Another awesome part about Swagbucks is their referral program. That's what I'm doing here today. If anyone clicks the link below and signs up for Swagbucks, I will receive the same points they receive (up to 1000). So, I'd REALLY appreciate it if you'd sign up with this link so we can both earn points! Then, you can do the same thing and build your referrals! You'll invite your friends to follow you in the referral program and YOU can start receiving THEIR points! It's a win-win situation! This has truly been the BEST money maker I have tried since beginning my blog almost 2 years ago. And, it is my policy NOT to endorse something that I do not use myself.

Click the box below to sign up and start earning money TODAY for something you already do!!

Search & Win

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'd be happy to help out any way I can.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails