Monday, January 18, 2010

The Bachelor

Ok, am I the only one out there who is hooked on The Bachelor?!?!?  Every Monday night for the past 3 or 4 seasons, my mom and I have piled up the pillows on the bed and  kicked back to watch the drama unfold.  Daddy and Brad think we're totally crazy and just laugh at our fun.  We watched Jason get dumped by Dionna, then we were amazed at the end of the next season when Jason chose Melissa and then dumped her for 2nd runner-up Molly.  The following season Jillian had a chance with Jake, but he was "too perfect" - are you kidding me?!?!?  So now, we've got Jake as the bachelor. 


Aahhh, Jake!  Isn't he a cutie pie!?!?!  I just don't know if any of those girls suit him.  Usually by now we've got our favorites and are hopeful with the ones we've got chosen.  This season, ugh!  I don't know.  I was leaning towards Ali until tonight.  She's got a mouth on her that I just don't like.  Where's the sweet, down-to-earth girl I'm looking for???  I'm confident that Jake a good head on his shoulders and won't let me down.  :-)  Anybody else watching????  What's your take???  :-)

4 comments:

Debra @ A Frugal Friend said...

While I am hooked on my reality tv (american idol, amazing race, and those fun food network cake-offs), I haven't ever gotten into this one. Something in me says I would get too frustrated watching all the drama. HaHa.

At least you know the guys will leave you alone during your tv time! :-) HaHa

Shelly said...

I confess! I've watched for years and i just can't stop :) I didn't watch last night's episode, but my favorite girl so far has been....jessi? Is that her name? She's the one that played football with him on the first night, but then the whole "don't kiss me" thing and then her trying to make him kiss her turned me off. It's too early to tell, I guess :) But I'm hooked!

Cindy and crew said...

I admit...I watch, too! :-) If it's not Dancing with the Stars, The Bachelor is on! I agree...there isn't a clear-cut match yet. There are a couple of quiet ones left - maybe one of those will emerge in the weeks to come?? I can just picture you and your mom piled on the bed watching!! :-)

Momg said...

girl.......you know I'm watching that too! I like Tenley for him~ she seems really sweet. He is SOOO cute! I KNOW he was my pilot a few years ago coming from Dallas to Tyler!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails