Friday, January 8, 2010

Mommy, look at me!!!

You know that video monitor I wrote about in my last post?  Well, it can't get here soon enough.  Jack has now learned to CLIMB!!!  Last night he and Mallory were playing in his room and I heard him start crying.  It didn't last long at all, but I decided to go check to make sure everything was ok.  This is what I saw when I walked in the room...


Mallory had cleared off all the stuffed animals that were "hiding" this bench so she could sit on it and read.  Well, monkey see, monkey do.... Jack followed right behind her....











Oh yes, I've got two peas in a pod!  :-)
The crying that I had heard ealier was Jack after he fell off the bench and bumped his head on his swing.  (The swing was supposed to deter him from the bench, too.)  It obviously didn't hurt too bad, because he was right back up there two seconds later!
Oh, and where are his pants, you ask?  It's 11 degrees outside and the baby is only wearing a shirt....  Well, sister decided he would be more comfortable not wearing his sweatpants, so she helped him take them off.  :-)  Hurry up, monitor!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails