Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wii!!!

Well, we did it.  Tonight we went out and purchased a Wii.  Brad and I both need to get in shape and had discussed all the many options out there.  We debated over buying a treadmill, but I just couldn't see us finding a spot in our house for a monster of that size.  Then, we heard about some friends who were losing weight using Wii Fit.  We decided to check it out.  Brad had played games on one, but I wouldn't know a Wii if I saw one!  He had enjoyed the games and thought we'd have fun with it so we thought it might be an option for us. 

We went to Walmart first.... sold out!  We went to Best Buy.... sold out!  We called the other 2 Walmarts.... sold out!  Unbelieveable!!!  I finally decided to call Target before we made the drive for no reason.  Well, they had 3 in stock!!!  So, we turned the car around and made our way to the Electronics Dept.  The super sweet guy that helped us couldn't have been more informative or patient with my many questions.  When he told us we had 90 days to return it, I was sold!  :-)

We got it home and set it up and have had so much fun, so far!!!  I can see how it can really motiviate you to get active, lose weight, get fit, and have fun all at the same time.  And Mallory's hooked already, too, so it looks to be a great new addition to our family!  :-)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Wes and I have a wii. We go through phases with it, but we love it. Been wanting to try wii fit, but our favorite is mario kart!! Of course, that is in NO way exercise :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails