Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bloggy Blessings

Ya'll, I just deposited $25.56 from my paypal account into my bank account!  That money was earned strictly from my blog during the month of March!!!  Isn't that incredible!?!?!  I've been trying to tell ya'll about making a little extra $ with blogging!  :-)  Some of ya'll have been listening and are already seeing some benefits, but for those of you who still haven't gotten on board, let me give you another little push.  :-)

My favorite money maker is Swagbucks!!!!  $10 of that $25.56 was earned by cashing in swagbucks for 2 $5 paypal gift cards.  In case you don't know, Swagbucks is a search engine, powered by Google, that awards you "swagbucks" when you do internet searches.  You can use your swagbucks to buy all kinds of prizes in the swag store.  I love cashing my swagbucks in for cash, but there are all kinds of prizes you can trade your swagbucks for (gift cards, electronics, books, games, music, etc)!!

I found that the quickest way to earn swagbucks is by downloading the Swagbucks toolbar to your internet home page and using it for EVERY single search you do.  I even use this toolbar when I already know the address of the site I'm trying to get to.  For example, I know the web address for Burkett Blessings, but instead of just typing the address into my internet homepage, I use the Swagbucks toolbar and do a search for Burkett Blessings.  It takes me about 10 seconds more to get to where I want to go, but I usually earn Swagbucks, so that extra 10 seconds is definitely worth it.  Why not give Swagbucks a try and get paid for using the internet!!!  It's something you already do, so why not earn some money doing it?!?! 

If you want to give it a try, click here:
Search & Win


Another way I earned money this month, was through Vindale Research.  There are a lot of different ways to earn with this company!!!  My favorite are the emails titled "Reward Mail".  Almost daily, I will receive an email from Vindale with this title.  If I open the email, I am paid 5 cents.  These emails have links to websites that are looking for some traffic.  If I click the links inside these emails, the website opens and I am immediately paid 5 cents more!  So, two clicks of the mouse and I am paid 10 cents.  Yes, that is a small amount, but it begins to add up quickly.  This month I earned $4.15 from Vindale.

Vindale also offers surveys that you can take part in and make a lot more money.  I have participated in several of these also.  They can be done on your own time and you can pick and choose which ones you want to participate in, if any at all.  If you think Vindale Research sounds like something you'd like to try, click here:


The last opportunity I want to share with you today is YouData.  With YouData, advertisers will pay you to view the homepage of their website. When you sign up, you fill out a profile about yourself and give as little or as much information as you want……that you are a mom of 2 kids, for example. Whenever you want to, login to your YouData account to see if advertisers are willing to pay you to look at an ad on their website. You'll find websites of familiar companies and you will also be introduced to all kinds of new companies, too. They pay you to look at their website. And, it's always companies that are associated with the information you put in your profile.  (For example, you won't receive baby websites to view if you don't have a baby.)  You literally click the link and you get paid. Every Friday, YouData deposits the money in your PayPal account for your activity that week.  I earned around $2 from YouData this month.  To sign up for a YouData account and start earning cash, click here:

I hope ya'll will take advantage of these opportunities and start making a little extra $, too!!!  It's amazing how quickly it can add up!  As always, if you have any questions about any of this, please let me know.  I'd be happy to help!  If you decide to try any of these, let me know!  I'd love to hear your success stories!

Don't forget to enter my Charm Factory Charm Bracelet giveaway!!!!!  It ends tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails