Thursday, March 25, 2010

Million Bells

Look at these gorgeous flowers!  They are called Million Bells.  I planted this hanging basket of flowers in my birdbath in the front yard.  Supposedly they will keep mulitplying and will spill over the birdbath.


Today these flowers remind me of God's faithfulness. 

Lamentations 3:22-24 says...
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."

One of my favorite hymns says is the best...
"Great is thy faithfulness. Great is thy faithfulness.  Morning by morning new mercies I see.  All I have needed Thy hand hath provided.  Great is thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me."

Consider His faithfulness to you today. 
Thank you, Lord, for Your presence and for Your provision.  Thank you for being faithful.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails